Testing this out for Penelope’s tea party themed birthday on Saturday! A little something for the big people 🙂
I really want to share what I’m drinking right now but I haven’t posted the infusion yet! Alas, it’s not in the cards for today, but here’s something also awesome and will help drive away the winter blues. Either variety makes an absolutely fantastic Mojito.
- 1 bag of green tea (or 1–2 tsp of loose green tea)
- 2 cups vodka or rum
- 1/2 tsp lemon or orange zest (optional)
- add tea and spirit to a jar and shake well. Store in a cool, dark place for 5–12 hours (the lower end if using loose tea).
- Pour through a coffee filter (or simply remove bag). Do not squeeze the tea dregs, which will contain a lot of bitter tannins.
Note: If you want to go for something stronger, use more tea not time.
Green Tea Cooler
- 2 oz green tea vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz lemon-infused simple…
View original post 56 more words